Would you like to Work with us a Carer in Nuneaton and the area?
We need you in Nuneaton.
Improve someone’s life by simply helping them with their every day’s needs.
To be a Carer means you will have to look after a person that needs help because of their disability, mental health problem, illness or anything else that is stopping them from looking after themselves.
As a Care Worker, your main responsibilities will be to:
Assisting the client’s needs by supporting them during their morning, noon and evening routines
- getting up from the bed or helping them going to the bed at evening time
- making their bed, changing sheets
- assisting the client to wash, bath or shower
- helping the client to dress or undress
- helping with the meals of the day (breakfast, launch, supper) – preparing, staying with the client while having their meal, washing up after that
- preparing drinks for the client according to their preferences and nutritional needs
- helping them with their medication at the agreed level of support
- helping the client the housekeeping where needed and agreed – vacuuming the floors, dusting and disinfecting surfaces
- providing companionship to the client, keeping a conversation going with the purpose to understand better client’s needs – on a health, emotional and mental level
- occasionally and when agreed doing daily or weekly shopping, following the procedures of the process.
- assuring the Client’s safety and good health
- helping with the Client’s social needs – where agreed, to accompany them when going out for walks, meeting friends, doing shopping, etc.
- providing safeguarding for the Client
- using the manual handling equipment safely and correctly
- follow all procedures not mentioned here, however part of the job description
What Training Do You Need to Start Working as a Carer in Nuneaton:
If you don’t have any training, there is nothing to worry about. We provide full training in the tasks you will be carrying out. Below, you will see a list of main training we will ask you to have:
- Health and Safety
- Moving and Handling
- Food Hygiene
- Safeguarding and Prevention of Abuse
- Medication Awareness
- Equality and Diversity
- Infection Control
The best thing about working as a Carer with Twilight Recruitment:
- flexible job hours – as a carer in Nuneaton and the area your working hours depend on your preferences and availability
We provide work on any day of the week, Monday until Sunday, and any time of the day that is suitable for you – from morning to evening.
- we respect your mobility
If you have a driving licence that allows you to use your car for work you will benefit from it as we are paying you for the mileage. However, if you do not have the chance to drive between the client’s addresses, we will respect that and create your schedule according to your mobility.
- your earnings will depend on your experience and qualifications, so just fill and send us the Carer Application Form
Main documents and certificates you need to work as a Support Worker for Twilight Recruitment Ltd
We will need the following documents from you:
- Visa – we need working visa if you don’t have UK citizenship and you are not from the EU country
- National Insurance Number
- Driving Licence – if you will use your car for work
- Proof of address
- Certificates of Training – Manual Handling, Safeguarding, Medication Training, a document of any other training you are certified for
- Two passport size photos of yourself
Are You Ready To Work as a Carer in Nuneaton?
Here’s what we kindly ask you to do next:
Download the Application form and fill it.
Send it to us via email: email@example.com
We will contact you as soon as possible to arrange an interview with you as Carer in Nuneaton and the area.